Noah's Never Ending Rainbow strives to assist families with Trisomy and related chromosome disorders in a plethora of ways keeping in mind that each family’s needs are different. While we will not be able to help in every situation, we try to do our best.
Things that Noah’s Never Ending can assist with include but are not limited to:
- In-home care, respite and/or therapy
- Alternative therapy such as therapeutic horse back riding
- Special needs equipment such as a wheel chair, stroller, swing or bed along with their necessary accessories
- Augmentative device
- Formula and/or PediaSure if prescribed by a physician but not covered by medical insurance
- Grave stone marker
- Travel expenses to a Trisomy or related chromosome disorder conference such as the Support Organization for Trisomy 18, 13 and Related Disorders (SOFT) Conference (*please note that deadline for SOFT conference assistance is May 15th*)
If you think you or someone you know might qualify for assistance from Noah's Never Ending Rainbow, please complete the request form. Please be specific as this will help with the review process. Pending the nature of your request, supporting documentation may be requested like a recent letter from the child's physician explaining medical necessity and/or a letter from a health care professional explaining how the child would benefit from the equipment and/or service you have requested as well as a letter of denial from the child's insurance provider, which states that the requested equipment and/or service was denied.
The Board of Directors reviews, and makes the decision on, requests for assistance as they are received.
Disclaimer: By awarding specific equipment and/or service funds, Noah's Never Ending Rainbow is making no recommendation as to the appropriateness or safety of a particular piece of equipment, for each applicant. The Board of Noah's Never Ending Rainbow is not responsible for the safety and use of the equipment or progress of the child. Each family is strongly urged to consult with their physician and therapist regarding the choice and use of specific equipment.